Merino d'Arles socks
Walk like on a carpet!
Long, comfortable and fatigue-free hikes with our ergonomically designed socks with a maximum content of Merinos d'Arles wool.
The most puffy merino wool in the world ensures increased air inclusion in the yarn and thus an incomparable comfort.
The specially padded sole is ensuring a super comfortable walking, the toe and heel are maximized in terms of their robustness due to a mix of materials. Thanks to an ergonomic right/left fit and a stabilization zone on the joints, the foot is protected as much as possible.
The high content of merino wool in connection with different knitting zones optimize the transport of moisture while at the same time being comfortable to dry.
Flat seams prevent from blisters and the medium compression ensures an optimal fit, supports blood circulation and prevents from premature fatigue.
TESTED AND RECOMMENDED BY OUR SHEPHERDS IN THEIR DAILY USE!
- Maximum Merino d'Arles wool content
- Due to the EXTREME crimping of the fiber, there are increased air pockets in the yarn
- Very comfortably padded sole
- Extra reinforced toe and heel
- Flat toe seam
- Different knitting zones for optimal moisture transport
- Reinforcements at the joints
- Medium compression against premature fatigue
- Ergonomic links / legal form
100% super fine merino wool.
The products can be washed at 30 ° C in the wool wash program. Preferably in a net using a good wool detergent and at a low spin speed. The products can be dried hanging or lying.